Wednesday, September 22, 2010

long time no see

I guess it's been a while since i've written something "proper" so to speak, what can I say - moving to the other side of the world and settling in to a new culture is a bit time-consuming

I think something will come soon, i'm itching to write something I actually think is decent, something i've constructed and thought out... if you didn't know while i'm in Missouri i'm a columnist for AUT's student magazine Debate... I can't decide how it's going, i've only really liked my first story - the rest have been a kind of rushed and not up to my standard of what I like to send out. Ah well, it's a good learning experience. And I think my next column will be FANTASTIC. So hurrah.

I suppose the main reason for the lack substance is school - I can't even describe how insane Americans are when it comes to Uni, like, they are legitimately crazy people. Thank god i'm organized, i'm running around like a headless chook as it is, I can't imagine what i'd be like without my day planner hahaha.

Speaking of school - you may have seen several posts labelled with 4802 here popping up more frequently than anything else, that is because there is a blog component to my Convergence class, so don't feel inclined to read it, it's just school work ;)

That's it, just thought i'd say hi. I guess I didn't really realize that there are actually people who read this from time to time... who'd-a thunk it huh?!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment